Monday 24 July 2017

Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) Messages, pictures, wishes and quotes


   Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) Messages


A collection of sweet messages you can send to your brother/sister on the auspicious occassion of Raksha Bandhan

Rakhi messages to brother

Bachpan ki wo bheeni smritiyan Lekar aaya Rakhi ka tyohaar Baat-baat par wo roothna mera Sneh tumhara jyun babul ka pyaar Mubarak ho Bhaiya tumhein Raksha Bandhan ka ye tyohaar!







Roli hui
Rakhi hui
Aur hui mithayi
Ab to mera uphaar de do
Mere pyaare bhai!
Happy Raksha Bandhan!



On this Rakhi, let's bring back the lively spirit of childhood, play pranks with each other and become that wacky siblings we were always. Happy Raksha Bandhan.






Rakhi is the combination of five meaningful words.
R: rock strong relationship
A: acceptance all along
K: kindness to the core
H: heartwarming presence
I: idealistic relationship,
Happy Raksha Bandhan



No matter the distances between us, my Rakhi will always reach on time, to be tied on the wrist of my loving brother with the heartwarming wishes of joy and happiness to illuminate your life.





You never say no, you never say thats impossible and you never say you can't. That's my bro, a superman who make things possible and who make paths smoother. I love you Bro.


Dear Brother, on this Raksha Bandhan I wish to say that you are the best brother and you mean to me the whole world. Happy Raksha Badhan.



Dear Brother, while tying this Rakhi, I pray to God for your peace, happiness and prosperity. A warm and loving person like you deserves the best of life. Happy Raksha Bandhan.





My love for you is measureless. My blessings to you are unlimited. Dear Brother, you will always be my friend, a guide and a hero. Happy Raksha Bandhan.




The pious occasion of Raksha Bandhan reminds me of the days when we were kids. We fought and made up easily. Those lovely days can't come back but will always stay in my heart. Missing you darling brother on this Raksha Bandhan





You helped me while I was in trouble, you made me feel safe when I was scared and other things you did to make me happy. Thanks is insufficient for all this. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you, Brother





My brother is my best friend. You stand by me when I am alone, you make feel happy when I am low. Thanks for being for me always, Dear Brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan.



I feel so blessed and treasured to have a brother like you in my life. You like an Angel are always there when I need you. Thanks Brother and have a happy Raksha Bandhan.






Rakhi messages to Sister




Aaya Rakhi ka tyohaar
Chhayi khushiyon ki bahaar
Ek resham ki dori se bandha
Bahan ne bhai ki kalaayi pe pyaar
Happy Raksha Bandhan!




Chandan ki dori
Phoolon ka haar
Aaya Saawan ka mahina
Aur Rakhi ka tyohar
Jismen hai jhalakta
Bhai-Bahan ka pyaar
Raksha Bandhan Mubarak ho Didi!



Rakhi ke is pavitra dhaage me hai bandhaa
Dher saara sneh, dher saara pyaar
Aur aseem laad-dulaar
Rakhi par doon yahi asheesh
Sadaa khila rahe tumhara sansaar!
Raksha Bandhan ke tyohaar ki dher saari badhayi!



Suraj ki tarah chamakte raho
Phoolon ki tarah mehakte raho
Yahi dua hai is bhai ki aaj
Ki aap sadaa khush raho!
Bhai ki taraf se ek bahan ko Rakhi ki hardik shubhkamnaayen!



Phoolon ka taron ka sabka kehna hain, 
Ek hazaron main meri Behna hain. 
Wish you a Happy Rakhi.





We laugh and cry, we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows, which made our bond stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you Sis. 



Before I utter anything, you understand. 
You have been my friend to whom I can share all my secrets. 
I love you, my darling sister.




To my sweet angel like sister,
May god bless you with loads of happiness, health and wealth.
See, God has already begun showering you with chocolate.
Happy Raksha Bandhan.




You are a darling sister
You are loving and gentle
actually, all the good things in the world,
But one thing that I am proud to say.
You are my little sister and am proud of you and will always be....
Happy Raksha Bandhan!!





Something special


  • My Sister, My Friend,
    We have been through a lot,
    Some rough times,
    Some sad times,
    Some fun times,
    Some good times,
    Some times I'll never forget,
    And some time I wish I could,
    You are not only my sister,
    But my best friend I could ever have,
    We have been through a lot together,
    And I hope there are more good ones to come.

  • Phoolon Ka Taaron Ka Sabka Kehna Hai 
    Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai 
    Sari Umar Tuje Kush Dekna Hai 
    I thank God for giving me you as a small sister. Angels of God Protect you from all difficulties. Keep Smiling always. 
    Oh! God thanks for giving me a sweet Sister. Protect her as an apple of your eyes. Give strength to my sister when she faces any problems. Lets all her sickness, difficulties, tears comes unto me. Give happiness & joy in her life. Till the end of my life I want to be her loving brother, who guide & Love her. Bless her Family & her Future. 
    Thank You God

  • My Dearest sister Renjitha,
    Within this small interval of time you become part of my life. As my dearest friend, as my loving sister to share everything. My heart full rakhi wishes to you...
    With lots of love

  • Dear Didi,
    If one day you feel like CRYING... 
    Call me! 
    I promise that I will make you LAUGH. 

    If one day you want to RUN AWAY due to problems... 
    Don't be afraid to call me! 
    I promise that I will motivate you to FIGHT against worries.

    And If one day you don't want to LISTEN to anyone... 
    Call me! 
    I promise to be there for you, and to listen to you VERY QUIET. 

    And whenever you need me, but can't even speak, Simply whisper in your heart, 
    I will be right there - Just before you... 

    My heartiest wishes to the most Lovely sister on the planet "The Earth".

0 comments: